KISS THE YEAR GOODBYE
Ditch the cracked, peeling, tempting … I want to bite it off, feeling of winter chapped lips.
– Exfoliate your lips with a quick home remedy: Try a sugar scrub lip buff-mix a tsp of white sugar with a dab of honey, lightly layer on lips and gently rub around alleviating any rough edges then rinse off. Moisturize and prepare your lips naturally!
Try my go to lip salves for some quick healing:
– Aquaphor Lip Repair + Protect, Broad spectrum SPF 30 (www.aquaphorhealing.com)
– Sarah Happ’s “Lip Slip” (www.nordstrom.com)
– Smith’s Rosebud Salve Lip Balm (tin-original formula) (www.sephora.com)
Outline your lips with a waterproof pencil and fill them in. This will create a foundation that your lipstick will adhere to lasting through hours of laughter and wooing.
– “Makeup Forever’s Aqua Lip”-Waterproof Lip Pencil in a shade closest to your natural lip tone. My favorites for each complexion: Fair: 2C, Medium: 3C Dark: 6C. Loaded with moisturizing Vitamin E and jojoba wax, lips are sure to stay moisturized and resist fading. (www.sephora.com)
– “Jouer” Lip Definer Pencil: Boise De Rose (www.jouercosmetics.com)
Lastly, apply your favorite holiday lip color, layering it on top of the liner. Softly dab your finger over your lips helping the pigment settle in for a fresh sultry pout.
Happy Smooching to ALL and to ALL a GOOD NIGHT!